Should your project require the determination of material properties that are not answered by performing any of the previously listed tests, we also offer several advanced and specialty material tests. We have state-of-the-art triaxial and consolidation testing equipment in our Advanced Testing Laboratory that can be used to perform several types of consolidation tests. We also offer a range of tests that are used in evaluating geotechnical materials corrosivity.
The list below gives the ASTM standard (where applicable) for several of the specialty tests we perform. Should you wish a test or require an answer that does not appear to be satisfied by the below tests, we would be happy to discuss other tests that we can perform or design for you.
- Standard Test Methods for Measurement of Hydraulic Conductivity of Saturated Porous Materials Using a Flexible Wall Permeameter (ASTM D5084)
- Standard Test Methods for One-Dimensional Consolidation Properties of Soils Using Incremental Loading (ASTM D2435)
- Standard Test Method for Unconsolidated-Undrained Triaxial Compression Test on Cohesive Soils (ASTM D2850)
- Standard Test Method for Consolidated Undrained Triaxial Compression Test for Cohesive Soils D4767
- Method for Consolidated Drained Triaxial Compression Test for Soils (D7181)
- Standard Test Method for Unconfined Compressive Strength of Cohesive Soil (D2166)
- Standard Test Method for Field Measurement of Soil Resistivity Using the Wenner Four-Electrode Method (ASTM G57)
- Total Dissolved Solids (Salinity) (Electrical conductivity method)
- Standard Test Method for Measuring pH of Soil for Use in Corrosion Testing (ASTM G51)